Friday, November 16, 2007

Introduction

By Maria
June 17th, 2007
Hello! I am an at-home mother of three beautiful children. My husband and I were both raised on farms for a portion of our childhoods, but our own journey to a more natural way of life began when we had our first child at a birthing center and in ernest about a year ago when we read Sally Fallon’s Nourishing Traditions and began drinking raw milk.
We are currently reading “Deep Economy” “Little House on a Small Planet” and several other books that continue to challenge our philosophies and inspire our way of life.We are renovating a cabin in the Shenandoah Valley area, which is smaller than our current home, and hope to move in the Spring. We look forward to embarking on a more simple lifestyle and eventually, owning a farm and growing our own food.
(Note: I am moving my first few posts over from my old blog site, thus the different dates.)

No comments: