Top 10 Reasons I wish I Lived on a Farm:
10. For space to live without feeling crowded.
9. To return to my roots, having grown up on a small vegetable farm.
8. Baby animals in the spring.
7. To reclaim part of the earth for organic, sustainable living.
6. Chickens and farm fresh eggs.
5. Real work, that mattered, for all of us.
4. The chance to grow heirloom vegetables.
3. For increased self-sufficiency.
2. Our kids' childhoods would be farm life experiences.
1. Fresh, raw milk from our own grass-fed cow.
Frugal Friday Farm Animals Linky - Every Friday, I’ll host a Frugal Friday Farm Linky. This week’s theme is farm animals — and any post about your working critters is welcome (pets such as g...