Top 10 Reasons I wish I Lived on a Farm:
10. For space to live without feeling crowded.
9. To return to my roots, having grown up on a small vegetable farm.
8. Baby animals in the spring.
7. To reclaim part of the earth for organic, sustainable living.
6. Chickens and farm fresh eggs.
5. Real work, that mattered, for all of us.
4. The chance to grow heirloom vegetables.
3. For increased self-sufficiency.
2. Our kids' childhoods would be farm life experiences.
1. Fresh, raw milk from our own grass-fed cow.
The Perfect Greenhouse - I’m pretty sure I found the perfect greenhouse. Oh, it’s not frugal, unlike those uber-cheap-to-build ones that take a roll of plastic, a few wooden posts ...